Mother's Day 2022 Delivery Policy
Delivery Time 🚚
• Delivery slot during Mother’s Day period (8th May): 10am - 6pm.
• No special delivery time request/ shorter delivery time frame during above date. If you still select specific delivery time at checkout, we'll not accommodate your time request. All the orders will be delivered between 10am - 6pm.
• Due to Covid-19 precautionary measures, flower delivery might experience delays. Pls allow some buffer time in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
Delivery to Hotel / Apartment 🏢
• We’ll call recipient come out to receive flowers. If recipient doesn’t answer the call (we’ll inform you if we’re not able to reach receiver’s phone call), the flowers will automatically be left at reception counter/ guard house & will inform the staff pass to recipient.
• We’re not responsible for orders left with the reception/guardhouse after they are delivered.
Recipient Info 📝
• If delivery fails because of provided address are inaccurate/ recipient not available/ both the buyer and recipient are uncontactable for more than 5 mins, we’ll bring back the flowers & you’re responsible to bear redelivery cost for second delivery attempt.
• Pls ensure recipient’s address, contact numbers, and card messages are correct when placing order. Due to high order volumes, no changes can be made on card message else additional RM5 charges will incur if you wish to change card message.
Delivery Photo 📷
• Due to high influx of orders, there will be no photo before delivery & after delivery photo. However, delivery photo are based on request and might be sent later whenever we’re free.
Flower Availability 💐
• In the event of some flowers have limited availability, it will be substituted with other flowers that have equal value while maintaining the overall aesthetics.
Adverse Weather Conditions ⚠️
• During adverse weather conditions (including heavy rain and flood), our drivers may not be able to deliver orders on time. This is beyond our control and we cannot accept responsibility for the late delivery of the order. Therefore, in the event of adverse weather conditions, we will not issue a refund or offer re-delivery for the affected orders.
When you place order with us (Website, Whatsapp, FB, Insta), you're acknowledge that you have read, and do hereby accept the terms and conditions contained in this Delivery Policy.
We seek for your kind understanding and patience during this period. Thank you.